MS office is one of the most admired and extensively used productivity tools used by all users in all over the world. There are numerous services and applications included in this office suite which helps in creating your college and school assignments. There are different versions of MS office available that you can download and use. On other hand, this is very easy to download MS office 2013 as this does not need installation disc to install and you can download simply it from Internet. Read and follow few important steps how to install MS office 2013 on your computer system. In addition, you can consult with our certified computer technicians or connect with Microsoft Office 2013 Customer Support executives to get proper technical guidance for this issue.
1. Visit The Office Website: - Visit the official website of Microsoft Office Setup page.
2. Enter Product Key: - To start office installation, you will need Product key that you should have received on the card during the retail purchase of the application or it can be in the confirmation mail that you have acknowledged during online buying. In the case, you have not bought this program, purchase it from nearest retail store. Enter the product key once, you have received it to begin installation of Microsoft office 2013.
3. Sign in With Your Microsoft Account: - If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you should create new ones. It will assist you to download the program again and again in the case you lose key or need to reinstall the program.
4. Install The Program: - You have to click on Install to download the office installer on the computer system. Once installer is downloaded successfully, click on Run to start the installation procedure. If you are A MAC computer user, you can initiate installation procedure just by making double click on MicrosoftOffice2011.dmg file.
5. Follow The Prompts In The Installer: - Click on Next to go ahead with installation process. You can pick themes according to your choice.
6. Remain Online As Office Installation Takes Place: - Always remember to keep on online as office installation procedure takes place in the background. Once the installation is finished, click on “All done” to complete the installation procedure.
Thus, you will be able to install Microsoft office 2013 on your computer system. For any technical query regarding MS office 2013, you must contact at toll free Microsoft Office 2013 Technical Support Number 1-844-200-0209 to get quick technical solutions from certified computer experts.
Source Link: -